Welcome to The Creative Spirit

WELCOME.....to The Creative Spirit....my own little creative nook, filled with simple little projects, grand ideas, and anything suggested by my Creative Muse........

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Interesting Blog

For anyone interested in more fully exploring art journals I would suggest a visit to ArtyEm's blog: The Creative Art Journal I have been spending some time over there looking at her many wonderful pages. Some honestly, I can't envision myself being "daring" enough to try. But at the same time I love the artistic spirit of her work....and it inspired me to try some new things. First of all chalking some pages in my journal and second of all doing...A LOT of writing on one of my pages. It was fun! So hop over and visit...the pages above are just an example of her creative work.

No comments:

Post a Comment