Welcome to The Creative Spirit

WELCOME.....to The Creative Spirit....my own little creative nook, filled with simple little projects, grand ideas, and anything suggested by my Creative Muse........

Friday, April 16, 2010

Prompt One Pages

I'm going to start adding Prompt One pages from myself and others.... favorite_color.jpg GardenArt Journal Colors (basket) picture by gschenck

By Basket: For more pictures...check out her site: HERE

DSC05591.jpg Whimiscal Moms Prompt 1 picture by gschenck

Whimsical Mom's....Check out her blog for step by step photos: HERE

HPIM6343.jpg Ginger's Page 1 picture by gschenck

Ginger's Page....sorry for the poor angle....I used chalk on my page...the bottom was created using a wheel from Stamp in Up and colored pencils with blender pens. I'll add either more photos or the links to more Prompt One photos as they become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment