Welcome to The Creative Spirit

WELCOME.....to The Creative Spirit....my own little creative nook, filled with simple little projects, grand ideas, and anything suggested by my Creative Muse........

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Colors of Life

I love this little artistic graphic. It reminds me of how many wonderful colors are found in everyday objects like fruit, flowers, and other masterpieces of nature. I'm pondering how to use this idea in my photography since playing with photos and different uses is on my list of things to do this year! ..and would be a fun project either to frame or create in my art journal or scrapbook. I think 2 x 2 or 3 x 3 pictures might keep the size manageable. I think I would have to work at it awhile finding and shooting the right colors of objects...perhaps saving them in a file on the computer until I had quite an arrary to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment