Welcome to The Creative Spirit

WELCOME.....to The Creative Spirit....my own little creative nook, filled with simple little projects, grand ideas, and anything suggested by my Creative Muse........

Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Princess Card


I am the one who loves pretty things.
I am the dreamer of dreams that end happily ever after.
I am the one who dreams of leaving the mundane for the magical.
I am the one who believes in the power of love.
 
I give you the desire to explore new things, the softness of beauty, and the caress of enchantment.
I give you the wonder of dreams and the goodness of life.
I give you the doorway.
 
I want you to soar, to recognize your beauty, to pamper yourself and to indulge in the riches of life.
 
You are a princess. Your riches are inside you.
Your soul, your spirit is more valuable than diamonds or rubies.
The measure of your worth is not in dollars and cents but in the essence of you!
Hold this knowledge and do not let the weary world rob your of your treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment