Welcome to The Creative Spirit

WELCOME.....to The Creative Spirit....my own little creative nook, filled with simple little projects, grand ideas, and anything suggested by my Creative Muse........

Thursday, March 1, 2012

17 Days of Green: Day 1

Today is Day One in the 17 Days of Green series. During the first 17 days of March I will work on my St. Pat's art journal and share it with you here at The Creative Spirit. I hope you will create an art journal too and post that you are working on one in the comments section along with a link to a blog or photos so we can see your work also! For me as always it is not about being a great artists (I'm not).....it's just about the fun of creating. The photo above is my cover page. The photo below is today's page. Some days I'll work on one page and some days a two page creation. It will depend on time and my creative muse.

No comments:

Post a Comment