Welcome to The Creative Spirit

WELCOME.....to The Creative Spirit....my own little creative nook, filled with simple little projects, grand ideas, and anything suggested by my Creative Muse........

Sunday, March 18, 2012

SoulCollage Cards Project

Welcome to our new Sunday series...SoulCollage Cards. SoulCollage is a technique and process created by Seena Frost. You can read more about the process at SoulCollage.com It has been around for years but I still see great value in the process and want to highlight it here at The Creative Spirit. I actually started work on my first SoulCollage card about two years ago. I ordered some materials and collected some pictures. I made one card and started on a second one. But then as so often happens in life, the project got sit aside. Too much to do and only so many hours in a day. The whole idea and the whole process however remained in my head and heart. About three months ago I started working on the project again. I made three additional cards. Again the project has stalled. I have several more cards in mind but none of the images I have right now are "speaking" to me. After bloggin the 17 Days of Green art journal I decided that bloggin a project makes one more motivated and committed to work on the project. Thus I decided to do a Sunday SoulCollage series. Right now I have it slated as a 8 week series but who knows...perhaps it will really "take off" and I will continue it for even longer.




No comments:

Post a Comment