Welcome to The Creative Spirit

WELCOME.....to The Creative Spirit....my own little creative nook, filled with simple little projects, grand ideas, and anything suggested by my Creative Muse........

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Banners

I've been wanting to try making some of those stylish cute banners I keep seeing everywhere. I haven't managed to do one yet but here's a round up of some super cute ones that I'd like to try. Featured above is one made from little craft boxes. It's to hang in a baby's room. I found this at Paper and Cookies.
Here's another super cute one....with FREE printable templates....this couldn't be simpler! Thanks to At Second Street.
Thanksgiving one from: TipJunkie
Shamrocks anyone? This is colorful and vintage looking using pages from an old book. Super simple and made super cute by Simple as That.
And a nice Halloween one. this ones made from felt and there's a nice printable template. Thanks Finding My Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment