Welcome to The Creative Spirit

WELCOME.....to The Creative Spirit....my own little creative nook, filled with simple little projects, grand ideas, and anything suggested by my Creative Muse........

Monday, February 18, 2013

52 Little Questions #7


So question 7 is:  "What song describes you?"  Not what is your favorite song or what song talks about a situation in your life. BUT what song actually describes you. Not as easy as it sounds so I had to go back to an old standby song that I always said was like me....


Emotional Girl

Overall the cards over all are going well. I had covered a few cards with background paper so it takes less time to do them
but now I am thinking of trying something different. I want to try some collage backgrounds to make the cards a bit more artsy and also so that all the cards aren't alike in any way. I'll still do some background papers at times like I've been doing but off to experiment with another method.  See you soon with the next card....and What song describes you???

No comments:

Post a Comment