Welcome to The Creative Spirit

WELCOME.....to The Creative Spirit....my own little creative nook, filled with simple little projects, grand ideas, and anything suggested by my Creative Muse........

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Divider Page: Halloween Art Journal 2013


Since the little binders/albums I bought to use this year included three chipboard dividers I decided to start out the Halloween Art Journal with a cover/title page.

This is the page I created. I used black craft paint to paint the divider. I used some subway art I printed online to highlight the page. Then I used some random materials that I had in my stash (from all those after Halloween clearance goodies last year, what a bargain!!) The green October are from a set of glittery chipboard alphabet pieces and look even cuter in real life!  That spider is two piece...a web sticker and then a three dimensional spider sticker on top of it!

I hope you are getting geared up to CREATE during October, I'd love to see your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment