Welcome to The Creative Spirit

WELCOME.....to The Creative Spirit....my own little creative nook, filled with simple little projects, grand ideas, and anything suggested by my Creative Muse........

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Halloween Art Journal

Last year I created a Halloween art journal. I started with a set of prompts and vowed to journal 31 pages.

I journaled pages like the one above that documented some of the many fun things I did during the month of October.

I also created some pages that just had to do with fun "Halloween type" topics. 

This year I'm itching to try some more October journaling. I'm not going to stick to the idea of a page a day for 31 days. I might turn out to be that many or it might not. I do want to use it as a combination "art" journal and writing journal that documents my month.

I'm not particularly artistic but I do enjoy the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment