Welcome to The Creative Spirit

WELCOME.....to The Creative Spirit....my own little creative nook, filled with simple little projects, grand ideas, and anything suggested by my Creative Muse........

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Painting for a Cause

Last night I went to our local high school for a class called Painting for a Cause. The event is a directed painting experience and the proceeds go to a worthy cause. This year the proceeds benefit one of our local teachers who is battling breast cancer.

 
The first three photos in this collage are my painting from start to finish. The last one is my friend with her partially completed painting.  It was tons of fun and I might not have a masterpiece but it's the fun of the process that counts plus it was for a good cause.
 
Here are some other photos from the class....
 

Cresia's partially completed art.

 
Stacie's ornament masterpiece!
 
 

Such a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment