Welcome to The Creative Spirit

WELCOME.....to The Creative Spirit....my own little creative nook, filled with simple little projects, grand ideas, and anything suggested by my Creative Muse........

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Why I Can't Keep Up With My December Art Journal

 
Every year I endeavor to do the December art journal a page a day. And TWO years I actually managed it!
 
 
This year we are doing PLENTY of December activities!  Like weekly Happy Hours at my house!  Elf wine....cute, right?
 
 
Photo Shoots......
 
 
North Pole Breakfast with the elves....
 
 
 
Tired Elf
 
 
Gratitude Friendship Brunch
 
 
Christmas puzzles, game day, crafts, and Christmas movies to watch!
 
 
Lego Advent calendar
 
 
 
Feliz Navidad dinner
 
 
Church Christmas program.
 
 
Painting for a Cause
 

 Concerts.
 
 
Visits from people spreading Christmas Cheer
 
 
Elf gifts
 
And there's still MORE before December 25th
 
Today we are off to historic St Charles Christmas Traditions to enjoy a day out with friends.
Tomorrow we are off to the Fox to see a Christmas Story and have dinner for Kelsey's birthday!
Monday and Tuesday...finish a creative gift with Evan for his mom, finish preparing for the Christmas Eve game,  wrap gifts, sort stocking stuffers, bake cookies, shop for Christmas Eve dinner etc. I got a bit behind schedule as I've been at the hospital every day for a week with my critically ill sister.
 
Last night I started feeling some anxiety over neglecting my December journal and then I thought....you can make time to journal or you can live life fully. Guess which one I chose? So yeah...that December journal is going to get finished in January!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment