Welcome to The Creative Spirit

WELCOME.....to The Creative Spirit....my own little creative nook, filled with simple little projects, grand ideas, and anything suggested by my Creative Muse........

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Christmas Ornaments


These are the ornaments we made for the Elf Dinner in 2013. It is a clear ball partially filled with fake snow. Then we used our finger prints to create a little family of snowmen with white paint. After they dried we added the faces, scarves, hats, etc.  

Immediately after the dinner I found a similar idea with reindeer. I knew we had to make it in 2014 at our Elf Dinner. The advantage of making a decision that early (even before Christmas 2103 was over) is that I was able to snag some cream colored Christmas balls on clearance after Christmas for a fraction of their original cost!  I just need to pick up some brown craft paint and we are ready to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment