Welcome to The Creative Spirit

WELCOME.....to The Creative Spirit....my own little creative nook, filled with simple little projects, grand ideas, and anything suggested by my Creative Muse........

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014 Artist Trading Card


I picked up a pack of blank artist trading cards on clearance quite a while back and during the great office/craft room purge I thought....hmmm....time to use or lose these.  Then since I have been having so much trouble finding any creative time I thought....well.....maybe I'll start small...I mean after all how long could it take to create a VERY small card. Plus I can sign and date them on the back and have a little running record of my mini creative adventures. Pictured above my Halloween card 2014.


Just to show you how truly tiny it is I placed a pen next to it! Artist trading cards can be a challenge being such a tiny palette but they are great for using up tiny scraps also! I like the fun and slightly "creepy" feel of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment